TOLL FREE: 8008007
TollFree: 8008007

Switzerland Certificate Attestation Procedure

Switzerland is a highly developed country and also a prosperous nation, they issues various kinds of certificates to its residents and immigrants. Swiss government issues various kinds certificates for certifying or testify an information or fact. Switzerland certificates have a great value whole over the world.

Some important types of certificates are listed below

1. Educational certificates

2. Non educational certificates

3. Commercial certificates

  • Power of Attorney.
  • Certificate of Incorporation.
  • Trade license.
  • Invoice.
  • Certificate of Registration.

These Swiss certificates can apply anywhere in Switzerland, but to use those certificates beyond the boundaries of Swiss territory the certificate holder should face some legal procedures required by the intended country of using certificates. Legal procedures may include certain confirmations like Attestation and Apostille. Attestation and Apostille are two verification processes in which a mandatory authority of your destination country will issue verification with their official seal or signature. The Apostille is required Hague convention member countries and countries which are not part of Hague convention comes under attestation process. In most country embassy is the supreme authority of giving verification. These legal verification has a certain validity, but it depends upon the issuing country of verification. In this present world, every country requires attestation and Apostille to control the use of unauthorized documents inside the country. Certificate attestation helps to attain several needs.

Some general purposes of certificate attestation are,
  • Higher education purpose is the main goal of academic document legalization.
  • Noneducational document legalization will help to get a family visa from the destination country and also used for migration purposes.
  • Attestation is also needed for job purposes.
  • Every country requires a birth certificate from minor persons and it is mainly for school admission purpose.
  • To get right to sell properties you should take an attestation for concerned document such as a power of attorney.
  • To get equivalent certificates the applicant should take concerned embassy attestation.
  • Commercial document attestation is also needed for international trade and business.
  • Medical practitioners should attest required educational document attestation for MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. Of Health) examinations.

We the Genius Group, the best attestation service providers in the world. We provide assistance in obtaining an attestation from the concerned authority of attestation in the destination country. Throgh attestation we will help you to achieve your personal needs.