TOLL FREE: 8008007
TollFree: 8008007

Indian Certificate Attestation Procedure

India is a one of the fast developing country in the world, Indian government issues all types of documents and it have a significant value in Indian territory. But to use those Indian certificates in another country the person should face so many legal procedures required by the destination country’s embassy or consulate. These legal procedures commonly known as Apostille and attestation. Attestation and Apostille are two verification process, but Apostille attestation requires only in Hague convention countries and countries that are not part of Hague convention comes under attestation process. Attestation and Apostille are issued to every type of Indian documents.

Some important types of certificates are listed below

1. Educational certificates

2. Non educational certificates

3. Commercial certificates

  • Power of Attorney.
  • Certificate of Incorporation.
  • Trade license.
  • Invoice.
  • Certificate of Registration.

These procedures make your certificate valuable and valid in another country, where you plans to go. These procedures have certain validity and it’s based on the issuing country of authentication. In most countries embassy is the higher authority issuing authentication.

Some general purposes of certificate attestation are…
  • To obtain higher study from a foreign university, you should take educational certificate attestation from the concerned country’s embassy to prove your educational level.
  • For residence visa or family visa purposes, we should attest required non educational document like Marriage certificate, Migration certificate, etc..
  • For job/ employment purposes, you should submit an attested educational certificate to prove your educational qualification.
  • For school admission purposes of your child, you should submit an attested birth certificate of your child in the destination country.
  • To get right to sell properties you should take an attestation for concerned document such as a power of attorney.
  • To get equivalent certificates
  • For company registration, you should attest the required commercial certificate.
  • Educational certificate is needed for writing MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. Of Health) examinations by doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory, technicians, etc..

The Genius Group, we provide assistance in obtaining a certificate attestation from the concerned embassy or consulate of the destination country, which present in your home country. We will give completeness for your dreams, attest your document and chase your dream.